August 31, 2010

Quick Peek

A short while ago I finally decided to upgrade my house in RoM. I bought a 2-storey mud house and paid quite a bit of money for it. Then the VERY next day, they went on sale for 5 diamonds! Talk about bad timing. Sigh.
Anyway, I really like the look of my new place. It's much smaller than the 2-storey wooden house but I think it suits an independent mage making her way up in the world. :)
The video is a quick, 30 second tour of the house, showing my four chests (all full), my snazzy purple furniture and even, gasp!, my bedroom. You can also see my housemaid, Catherine, all dressed up and looking fine. She is rocking those boots, for sure. But as long as she makes me Luck potions, I don't care what the heck she looks like.

I used Fraps to record this video because for some reason WeGame has stopped working for me. I prefer WeGame because you can take videos that are longer than 30 seconds and they have a nice website to showcase your stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the video, I've been meaning to find a video showcasing this type of house!
    It's on sale today, so I think I shall snatch it up :]

    ReplyDelete