June 29, 2010

This Little Piggy

I accidentally bought three, yes THREE, 7-day Striped Boar mounts. How is that possible, you ask? Well, I'm dumber than I look.  :)

I was checking out the Honor Shop merchants that hang out near the arena in Obsidian Stronghold. I've been getting honor points by participating in siege and wanted to know what sort of things I could get.
Well, they have a lot of cool armor and accessories and stuff, plus all these interesting 7-days mounts...behrus, ostriches and, of course, boars. Some of them I hadn't seen before so I tried to click on them to preview them, just out of curiousity. Apparently, I forgot what click combination brings up the preview and before I could say, "Wee wee wee all the way home" I had three Striped Boars in my backpack.

And the worst part is that I paid 200 Phirius coins and 600 Honor Points EACH. Yes, friends, I wasted 600 Phirius and 1800 Honor on 7-day pigs.

So here is a picture of me and my little piggy. I guess Spazzy is going to get a break for a few days while I trot around on these guys.
One nice thing I can say about boar mounts is that they corner like they're on rails!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment