June 21, 2010

Beautiful Places of RoM #2


I took this picture a while ago, as you can tell by Spiral's outfit. It's of the Ystra Labryinth.
I find the Labyrinth to be very moody and interesting. It was only when I was a higher level that I could actually go in there and enjoy the scenery, rather than just tip-toeing around avoiding mobs. The way the light shines down from the ceiling is beautiful. And there are many interesting details thorughout the zone, which is actually quite large and convoluted.
To reach the Ystra Labyrinth you talk to a chick standing next to Snoop in Harf Trading Post.

P.S. I have a feeling that my blog posts will be fewer and further between as the beautiful summer weather tempts me outside more than usual!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, outside there is much much more light that shines down from the ceiling. Enjoy outside but know that I will miss your posts.

    ReplyDelete