December 8, 2010

BONK!

Does this hammer make my butt look big?
This is the Bonker!!
Don't ask me what it really is, I have no recollection of its true name. I just know that it dropped in my bag and was aggregated onto my Root of Nightmares before the hour was up.
It gives me a little giggle to run around with this giant thing. It kinda looks like an enormous lollipop that's been dropped in broken glass. Freakin' deadly!
I enjoy making stylish costumes as much, if not more, than the next person, but there's just something joyfully silly about aggregating a ridiculous item like this. It makes people stop in their daily grind and do a double take.

In that vein, I'd like to give a high-five to PersonalPitBull. I ran across this fine fellow in Dalanis the other day and did my own double take. I didn't take a picture of him because he disappeared too quickly, but I was highly impressed by his sense of style. Truly a memorable outfit!

2 comments:

  1. Your mace looks rather dangerous....and physics-defying! lol
    I've been thinking about aggregating my staff to a huge sword, or something along those lines. Maybe the Lightning Sword from HoS, lol
    Shiny sword.

    But wow, this staff model would be really neat to use as well!
    Death's Staff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also! I know this really isn't the right spot to comment in, but have you heard that there's going to be a new RoM Facebook application? Apparently we'll be able to earn codes in RoM: The Challenge which we can redeem for in-game items. According to Swag on the forum, it should be coming out sometime at the end of this week or so!
    Proof.

    ReplyDelete