July 22, 2010

HotO

Went for a couple of runs through Heart of the Ocean last night with my friends from The Knights of Good. Had a blast! Got stuck, got killed, got loot, and got too little sleep! (To bed at 5am and up for work at 8:30am.)
This is us with the corpse of the Teeth of the Reef.
The highlight of the run was finally taking down Geba! Didn't get a screenshot of it because we were too busy oohing and ahhing over 2 purple drops. Neither were for mage/rogue, but I did pick up a level 55 blue wand from another mob so I was happy.
We took a crazy-fun shot at Medusa after I quickly scanned through a Youtube video. The fight is more of a strategy thing than a tank-and-spank but we quickly discovered we still didn't have enough DPS to take her down. Ah well. We resurrect to fight another day!

It's fun to go with a group of friends to an instance because everyone is a bit more open about their mistakes. In a pick-up group, I find it harder to admit that I don't know what I'm doing and I also find myself apologizing way too much. My boys from KOG (ha!) are very understanding of my ability to pull a whole room of nasties onto their asses.  Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment