July 9, 2010

Cool Thing In Siege

I got into siege tonight, which hasn't been the case very often in the past while. I was fighting merrily away and I accidentally clicked on a Flame Tower and this came up.

WTF!  Who knew??? I didn't know you could upgrade Flame Towers! Anyway, totally cool. I clicked on the Faces of Treachery to see what they did but no go for that.
Speaking of Faces, they changed their description. Now the description says something like they "slow your advance". It appeared to me that they were still knocking people down but I personally never got hit by one during this siege so I'm not 100% sure what the effect actually is, if it's changed at all.

Siege was fun tonight. What am I saying? It's fun every night we get in! But tonight we actually TIED for the first time. Anomalies has lost every siege we've ever been in -- hee hee -- so a tie is pretty cool. Unfortunately, we got the exact same rewards as if we had lost, so it was hardly worth the effort. Oh well.

By the way, for those who haven't seen it yet, I've made a Guild Siege Guide and hosted it here on my blog. You can get to it by clicking on the link over to the right. There's also links to my Arcane Transmutor Guide and a bit about my guild, Anomalies.

No comments:

Post a Comment