April 21, 2010

I'm Not Ready!

I've been away from the game for a few days and just jumped on to the RoM News page to find out what's up.
To my excitement and dismay, I read the announcement regarding a patch next week to begin Chapter 3, The Elder Kingdoms. When this patch is released, the level 55 cap will be raised to 60.
All I have to say is: I'm not ready!! :)
Maybe I'm slow, but it took me a YEAR to get to 55. I was just feeling like I had accomplished something and now they're raising the cap. Woe is me!
Don't get me wrong, I'm super pumped about the new level cap and even more so about the new areas, the Monster Card stats and other cool changes to my fave MMORPG. But I was also kinda hoping to have more time to max out Spiral's TP and skills, get purple gear (or at least all blues) and pimp the gear out.
I imagine my lack of preparedness won't be that big of a deal anyway, since I already can't complete many of the level 50+ quests currently in the game. So the crazy idea that I will be able to move confidently into the new zone is pure hooey!
At any rate, I'm hoping to find more time to game soon. My guild just started trying to do seiges each night and I haven't had a chance to participate yet. And when the level cap comes off, I can try to complete some more quests and actually gain XP from them for a change!
Hopefully I will have more exciting adventures to blog about real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment